ADSM-L

Re: Problems with OS/2 Warp

1998-09-08 06:48:59
Subject: Re: Problems with OS/2 Warp
From: Herwig Evenepoel <Herwig.Evenepoel AT KB DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:48:59 +0200
Hi everyone,

I want to react to this mail because of the following :

We have OS/2 servers  with ADSM client V2 and ADSM server V2.

When we have a crash of a server, we have serious problems and need several
days to restore the machine.

ADSM is an IBM product, OS/2 is also an IBM product.
But there is no effort to update the ADSM software for OS/2 and there is even
no info about the future of
ADSM on OS/2.
People from IBM also read this subscriberlist ( maybe off the record).

My question : when will we have some info about the future and expectations of
ADSM on OS/2 ???????

Herwig Evenepoel

KBC Belgium

Michael_Hartmann AT TRINKAUS DOT DE on 08/09/98 12:19:00