ADSM-L

Re: Symbolic links in archives?

1998-09-04 17:34:24
Subject: Re: Symbolic links in archives?
From: Monte Ambrose <ambrosem AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:34:24 -0400
Brian

Sorry I had a typo on that last append:   The following statements should read

One possible solution: Followsymbolic=yes will Follow the link for both.
Followsymbolic=no will not follow the link for both.

Thank You,  Monte Ambrose
  ADSM Client Development
  (408)-256-8791   TL. 8-276-8791

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 09/04/98 01:56:00 PM