ADSM-L

Re: WinNT 3.1.05 Authorization list ANE4001E

1998-09-04 14:04:39
Subject: Re: WinNT 3.1.05 Authorization list ANE4001E
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:04:39 -0400
Hi Gerhard!

This is one I ran into this also. I though I was going nuts!
The inputs don't work the way we think.

Instinct is to enter the following:
Node: "nodeName"
drive: "drive path" or "*"
Label: "drive label" or "*"
Directory: "Directory path" or "*"
filename: "Name of the file" or "*"

and click ok... WRONG, that would make sense silly!

Do this....
Fill in the nodename and nothing else.
click on the authorization type, backup or archive
Then click ADD

you will see the nodename appear in the box on the left.

I found that anything entered in the Drive or Label boxes will
result in the error you see.

Good luck!

Cris Robinson
Senior Technical Analyst