ADSM-L

Re: Exchange Databases

1998-09-04 10:16:03
Subject: Re: Exchange Databases
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:16:03 +0200
Hello,

we excluded them from our basis NT backups (via dsm.opt) and the versions
got inactive. Further more, on a few Exchange servers, we completely deleted
the filespace for volumes D:, E: etc..., keeping only the C: in the basis
backups.

Regards,

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com