ADSM-L

Deleation of the SQL and Exchange backups..

1998-09-04 09:10:41
Subject: Deleation of the SQL and Exchange backups..
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:10:41 -0400
It appears to me that the old backups are not being deleted as time goes on.
Is this accurate for these agents.?
And if it is does anyone have a way to automate cleaning house on these old
files..?
Any help would be very appreciated.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
DavidBeardsley AT winn-dixie DOT com
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."