ADSM-L

Re: Unprintable characters in filespace

1998-09-03 12:08:28
Subject: Re: Unprintable characters in filespace
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:08:28 -0500
Thanks, Andy.  Doing it via the GUI did the trick.

ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu on 09/03/98 10:21:57 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu @ INTERNET
cc:

Hi Betsy,

Have you tried deleting it from a GUI Admin?

If not, are all the characters unprintable? Is there
any plain text within the filespace name that is
unique? For example, if you have filespaces:

   MYDRIVE
   APPLICATIONS
   @#TES$^%$

Assuming the 3rd filespace I show is the bad one, you
could do something like:

   DELETE FILESPACE nodename *TES*

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

Hi!

Somehow or other I've got a filespace name that contains unprintable
characters.  Does anyone have any idea how I can delete this filespace?=

ADSM V2 server on VM
ADSM V2 client on Windows 95

Thanks for your input.

Betsy