ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:53:20
I can't answer the majority of these -- but the high-use SSA volumes
should be farthest from the adapter (ie, in the middle of the loop). The
SSA spec calls for drives to pass on requests to other drives *before*
acting upon their own requests, so the heavy I/O activity should not be
nearest the SSA adapter.

And yes, this is counter-intuitive!

TomK