ADSM-L

Re: SHOW commands

1998-09-02 12:26:19
Subject: Re: SHOW commands
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:26:19 -0700
On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Gary Johnson wrote:

>I do have a question though......does anyone out there know if there are
>any other SHOW commands available, and if possible where these commands
>might be documented...????  I have searched high and low, and cannot
>seem to find anything about them.  Maybe one of the ADSM developers
>monitoring the ADSM-List can point me in the right direction....or
>supply the appropriate advice...??

The SHOW commands are explicitly *not* documented because they
are unsupported commands. They are there primarily for the
benefit of the developers and support personnel when debugging
problems. I believe that there have been instances in the past
in which a SHOW command has proved to be very useful to users,
and has been "promoted" to a supported QUERY command.