ADSM-L

Novell client restore

1998-09-02 11:50:05
Subject: Novell client restore
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:50:05 -0500
Does anyone know how to use a wildcard to restore a group of Novell
directories.  When I specify that I need to restore all directories that
begin with A,   I get all files that begin with A   if I use    DATA:\A*.*
If I say   A*.   I get nothing.
Each user has their own directory.  We need to restore them all, but we
don't have enough time to let the full restore run, so we need to some how
group them and do them 50 or so at a time.      I would like to be able to
do this:   RES DATA:\A*\*.*  to get all directories beginning with A.   Any
idea how to do this?
Thanks,
Julie