ADSM-L

Re: ADIC 224

1998-09-02 09:33:37
Subject: Re: ADIC 224
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:33:37 -0400
The ADSM server is running on an IBM RS/6000 595 with AIX 4.2.1.

Mahesh Tailor
Network Services
Carilion Health System
540-224-3929
540-224-3954 (fax)

>>> Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA> 09/02 2:35 AM >>>
Hi,

Could you start by telling us what O/S your V3.1 server is?

The configuration steps depends on what platform your server is.

Regards
Christo Heuer