ADSM-L

Re: Server Detected error

1998-09-01 23:07:03
Subject: Re: Server Detected error
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 23:07:03 -0400
I have the same problem with some HP-UX clients.. It seems to occur when my
disk pool is 100% full and data is migrating to tape.. I can restart the
backup a couple hours later, possibly when disk pool utilization is lower,
and it completes successfully.. My ADSM MVS server is at v3.1.1.3 and the
clients are at 3.1.0.3.  have not had this problem with any Windows NT
clients yet.. Would be curious what IBM founds out if you file a PMR..

Thanks,
Jeff Connor

"Bonetti, Dan J." <bonettdj AT WESTINGHOUSE DOT COM> on 09/01/98 09:28:24 AM