ADSM-L

Re: Tape storage devices DLT & Magstar

1998-09-01 09:24:10
Subject: Re: Tape storage devices DLT & Magstar
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:24:10 -0400
Michael - We have 2 STK9710s with 10 DLT7000 drives in each connected to an
NT ADSM and an AIX ADSM server and are very happy with them.  We've only had
a few minor incidents with tape leaders breaking a long time ago, but
nothing what you are describing.  I'd suggest you get STK in and check out
the library and make sure you have the latest firmware on both the library
and the drives themselves.

James Louie
Nabisco