ADSM-L

Re: How to test ADSM's Y2K

1998-09-01 09:05:11
Subject: Re: How to test ADSM's Y2K
From: "Cunningham, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:05:11 -0400
H.C. -
I am already done with my Y2K testing on our NT platform for both v2 and
V3, with successful results.  If you would like a copy of my test plans,
I would be happy to forward them to you via mail.  Mine are pretty
basic, as we are primarily concerned that the data can be restored on
the questioned dates, etc.  Let me know if you would like them...

I don't know of any central location that plans are located....

Jennifer
Jennifer Cunningham
Desktop Operations / Backup & Recovery
SDN #8-435-4029
603-431-8400 x54029
Pager 1-800-225-0256 Pin 5982155
jennifer.cunningham AT libertymutual DOT com