ADSM-L

ANR9999D pkthread

1998-09-01 08:16:02
Subject: ANR9999D pkthread
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:16:02 -0400
---------------------- Forwarded by Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC on 09/01/98 08:15
AM
---------------------------
Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC
09/01/98 08:13 AM

To:   Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC@CSC
cc:

Mohamed,

     You didn't mention on what platform your ADSM server runs, but I can tell
you
that I experienced similar error messages after upgrading my MVS OS/390 2.4
server
to 3.1.1.3 recently.  The ANR9999D message is strange - you can receive NUMEROUS
different messages under that generic message i.d.  The only thing I can say is
that the 'pkthread' indicates a problem with small file aggregation and/or
reclamation of files that have been aggregated.  I would definitely open a
problem
record with IBM on this.  The only thing that fixed my server was application
of a
zap for a memory leak.

                              Ginny