ADSM-L

Restoring files of one client to another

1998-08-31 18:47:23
Subject: Restoring files of one client to another
From: "Jackson, Sandye" <Sandye.Jackson AT LATIMES DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:47:23 -0700
My thanks to Stephen Daniell and Jennifer Cunniningham for their help on
my previous problem.  As you probably have guessed, I am new to all this
and have been thrown in to ADSM, sink or swim.  So far I am managing to
keep my head above water but that's all.  I have to spend time
researching everything and I really don't have that much time.  So here
goes........   I have a client that wants to restore files backed up on
one server to a completely different server.  Can this be done and if so
how?

Much thanks,

Sandye J. Jackson
sandyejackson AT latimes DOT com