ADSM-L

SQL Connect agent errors ...

1998-08-31 10:46:26
Subject: SQL Connect agent errors ...
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:46:26 +0200
Hi,

Has anyone seen the following error with the NT SQL connect agent?

ANS0332E rc306: no text available for this return code. DB-LIB
message:specified file
\\.\pipe\sqladsm\1998065232\21 is in a obsolete dump database format: ver1
expected ver7.

Has anyone seen something like this before - any ideas what could be causing
this?

We installed the Try&Buy version at first and after that we tested and when
the SQL dba
was happy we installed the Full retail version. We did a de-install of the
try & buy and
installed the new version - the machine has been re-booted since.

Any ideas welcome - This system will be going live tommorrow... maybe
without Adsm and
the connect agent by the looks of this.

Thanks
Christo