ADSM-L

Re: Year 2000

1998-08-29 20:46:18
Subject: Re: Year 2000
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:46:18 -0400
Yes, the clients, being part of ADSM, are also Y2K ready.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08/29/98 04:26:30 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Does anyone know if the Y2K compliancy also applies to the ADSM clients?  I'm
assuming since IBM is claiming ADSM is Y2K compliant that it applies to client
code as well as server.  I have a customer needing to validate all of the
software on his pc's for audit purposes.  Thanks

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08/27/98 04:14:57 PM