ADSM-L

Re: ARGH!!!! more aix 4.2 adsm 3.1.0.5

1998-08-27 15:06:14
Subject: Re: ARGH!!!! more aix 4.2 adsm 3.1.0.5
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:06:14 -0400
Hi Dwight,

We're on it. I suspect some other queries aren't quite right, either.

Folks, what can I say? I'm sorry that all these problems are coming out. I can
assure you that this has the attention of at least 3 levels of management above
me, and they are looking into preventing this sort of thing from happening
again.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08/27/98 11:40:09 AM