ADSM-L

Exchange TCP trouble

1998-08-27 11:17:18
Subject: Exchange TCP trouble
From: Ben Kokenge <ben AT EDMS DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:17:18 -0500
I have installed the latest Exchange agent on an NT box and
when I go to backup the db, it sends some data then gives me
the:

ANS1017E (RC-50) Session rejected:  TCP/IP connection failure.

I looked that up and basically it says I have a bad TCP/IP connection.
I then tried a normal client backup and that runs just fine.

I try to start it again and it says something like client backing up
and crashes again.  I can't start another until I delete the db filespace
and try again.

Did I miss something in my ADSM / Exchange install?

Any help out there?

Thanks, Ben
(backing up to AIX 4.2.1; ADSM 3.1.1.5 server)