ADSM-L

Re: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster

1998-08-26 18:35:20
Subject: Re: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster
From: Walter Ridderhof <ridderw AT XS4ALL DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:35:20 +0200
Greg,

I'm way behind on reading this news list, but to answer your questions.
We have software distribution in place to rebuild a base NT server, installing
and configuring the clustering software is indeed done manually, followed by a
restore of the shared disks.
Yes setting unique labels would solve the problem (I don't no how things will
change when NT PTF5 UNC names will be used).

Walter Ridderhof  (Mainland Sequoia, ridderw AT xs4all DOT nl)