ADSM-L

Disaster REcovery manager and ADSM DB backup tapes..

1998-08-25 12:56:18
Subject: Disaster REcovery manager and ADSM DB backup tapes..
From: "Lynch, Rich" <Lynch.Rich AT MBCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:56:18 -0500
We use DRM to control our Vault pull/Retrieve Lists, it works ok except
that some of our ADSM DB backup tapes are getting "stuck" in the vault,
DRM looses track of them, there in status vault one day and the next
their off the list, not moved to vault retrieve status. Our DB backup
series Expiration Days parameter is set to 3 days. (from output of q
drmstatus). Any suggestions why our tapes are getting lost at the vault?
Thanks