ADSM-L

Re: configuring DLT drive to RISC/6000 using ADSM

1998-09-25 10:53:59
Subject: Re: configuring DLT drive to RISC/6000 using ADSM
From: Madhu Gandhi <madhug AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:53:59 -0400
Thanks for your help.
I have it finally configured and defined.
My problem was that the library needed an address 4,1 and the tape
drive needed an address of 4,0.  I was definig the library at address
4,0 also. BoxHill said that this drive cannot confiured to adsm.
IBM said that they donot support this drive. It was very confusing.

I need to backup about 25-50 servers on the DLT-IV tape drives. I need
to define th storage pool etc. I do not know much ADSM, so it will be
a challenge. If you have any docs or tips, please do provide.

Thanks for you help.