ADSM-L

Re: Pre and Post Schedules

1998-08-24 15:50:37
Subject: Re: Pre and Post Schedules
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:50:37 -0400
I have fully qualified names.. I am wondering where to check the admin
for a null character in these options. According to what I have found
out that could cause this problem also... and what would I put in there
so that the clients that need schedules can run them and the ones that
do not will not error.?

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."