ADSM-L

Re: Help by ANS4089E what problem we have ?

1998-08-24 10:36:27
Subject: Re: Help by ANS4089E what problem we have ?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:36:27 -0400
I see that someone has already responded to this question. However, for future
reference, you can find the client messages in a couple of places:

1) From the client "dsmc>" prompt, type "help" (without the quotes) for
menu-driven help. You can look up messages from there.

2) Obtain the latest ADSM Messages book for Version 2. The Version 3 manual is
for ADSM Version 3 server and clients. If you look in the Version 3 manual,
then maybe this is why you didn't find ANS4089E. You can get electronic
versions of the ADSM manuals from the web site http://www.ibm.com/storage/adsm.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck