ADSM-L

Latest ADSM client codes

1998-08-24 08:36:03
Subject: Latest ADSM client codes
From: "John W. Stephens" <john.w.stephens AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 08:36:03 -0400
Can anyone answer some questions I have about the latest ADSM clients for
Netware and Notes connec agents

Are there problems being reported with the Newest Netware Client  IP21370
(ADSMNTW5.exe)

And

Is the latest  Notes connect agent ,version 2.1.8 ( version IP21415) the
best one available.

I am presently running ADSM on NT 4.0 and using the Netware client IP21213
(adsmntw3.exe) , is the newest one better and bug free?

I am also using the Notes connect agent version 2.1.7 and am wondering if
the newer one is better and bug free.

Thanks for any input available.

John Stephens
813-222-6221