ADSM-L

Re: Printing PDF's from ADSM webpage

1998-08-23 19:50:24
Subject: Re: Printing PDF's from ADSM webpage
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 19:50:24 -0400
I'm guessing you mean the "Installing the Clients" manual, but for which
version? I just printed off the first four pages of Chapter 1 (from the V3
book) on my DeskJet printer (I know, it's not a laser), so I think the PDF file
is okay.

If you don't already have it, obtain and install the latest version of the
Acrobat Reader (mine is 3.01) and check the README file. It has information on
printing issues, including LaserJet 4 printers.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division