ADSM-L

Re: mirrorwrite db

1998-08-22 15:54:38
Subject: Re: mirrorwrite db
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 20:54:38 +0100
You've got me thinking again now. I know I went into it in quite great detail
sometime ago, but my memory is falible.

There is a good article in InfoExplorer that describes exactly what is
happening, but as I do not have an RS/6000 at home, I cannot look at it!

I'll check next time am at work, and post a reply.

Peter Gathercole.