ADSM-L

Re: Crime in South Africa - your support is sought

1998-08-21 18:10:11
Subject: Re: Crime in South Africa - your support is sought
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 18:10:11 -0400
It's bad enough getting the first junk mail.  I don't want to see
everyone's response about how inappropriate sending it to this list was.
In the future, if you have a beef with the sender of junk email, send your
beef to the sender, and don't bother the rest of the list with your flames.

Just common sense.  And, please - don't respond to the list about my email!
..Paul