ADSM-L

Re: configure dlt4(boxhill's) drive to rs/6000,adsm

1998-08-20 14:55:00
Subject: Re: configure dlt4(boxhill's) drive to rs/6000,adsm
From: Michael Richard <Michael_Richard AT COMPUWARE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:55:00 -0400
     to define the library the command you used
         define library dlt4lib libtype=scsi device=/dev/mt0
     should be
         define library dlt4lib libtype=scsi device=/dev/lb0
     make sure that before you do this in adsm that you go into smit in AIX
     and in devices then in ADSM DEVICES define up the library to get the
     /dev/lb0

     The drives use /dev/mt# and the library uses /dev/lb#

     .