ADSM-L

Re: Simple Question for Client Developers...

1998-08-20 06:32:43
Subject: Re: Simple Question for Client Developers...
From: Ulf Troppens <troppens AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:32:43 +0000
Folks,

I am very sorry and very concerned about the problems you have with PTF5.

We as testers have the problem to do both: assure the quality of ADSM and to
meet the schedules defined by the management.  I have shown your mail to my
manager, therefore now the management is aware of your problems with the
qualitiy of PTF5.

Hopefully we do a better job in the future,
Ulf.

--
ADSM Test -- IBM Storage Systems Division (EMEA)
ADSM Test -- IBM Storage Systems Division (EMEA)

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 19.08.98 19:01:03