ADSM-L

Re: Delete filespace with macro

1998-08-19 10:37:12
Subject: Re: Delete filespace with macro
From: Stefan Cina <stefan.cina AT ZURICH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:37:12 +0200
Hello Andrew

Thank you for your advice.

Answer to your question:
I have to delete filespaces one after the other because the ADSM server may
get problems. Under the following circumstances we had to restart ADSM
Server:
More than 1 'delete filespace' process is running at the same time
1 'delete filespace' process while several 'move data' processes were
running

Stefan

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM> on 08/18/98 03:54:48 PM