ADSM-L

ADSM Connect Agent For Microsoft Exchange V5.5

1998-08-18 12:54:27
Subject: ADSM Connect Agent For Microsoft Exchange V5.5
From: Kulbinder Toora <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:54:27 -0400
Hello folks,

I have recently dowloaded the try and buy agent for Microsoft Exchange.

I have been able to install the software and make all the appropriate
definitions to the ADSM server.

When i try to initiate a backup to the server i get the acknowledgement of the
connection being made to
the server but then get a access denied on the gui front end of the connect
agent.

Is there a definition to be made to the exchange server or is there any other
definitions to be made.
The Exchange server is running on an NT box.

When i try to do a normal ADSM incremental scheduled backup i do not get any
access denied messages.

Can any body help???

If this is a duplicate question i apologise but i am having trouble getting to
the archive listserv data.

Thanks.

Kuli.

Midlands Electricity.

Kulbinder.Toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK

This e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked at MEB
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any
virus infection (using Dr Solomon's and IBM AntiVirus).

If you have any queries about viruses, please contact PC Tech
Support (09 3521) or about the external e-mail system, contact
David Perry (09 3673).