ADSM-L

Re: adsm vs harbor

1998-08-17 16:10:16
Subject: Re: adsm vs harbor
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:10:16 -0500
Yes, I've seen the info on ADSM V3, and know from some of the website info
that Harbor does not offer anything like that at this time. Unfortunately
we still have an ADSM V2 server, and I believe the technical support
manager doesn't understand that upgrading is the only manner in which to
get the features he wants for a DR scenario.

Cindy Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

Greg Heis <gsheis AT FEDEX DOT COM> on 08/17/98 02:00:14 PM