ADSM-L

Re: Missing agent.lic

1998-08-13 23:31:20
Subject: Re: Missing agent.lic
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:31:20 -0400
Hi Ray,

Whooooops, I guess I mis-spoke (my ignorance of the Oracle agent is showing).
You are correct, there *should* be an agent.lic file in the directory where the
agent was installed (I think it's /opt/IBMDSMoba). Is it there? If so, what are
its permissions?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

pratts AT ibm DOT net on 08/13/98 06:57:18 PM
Please respond to pratts AT ibm DOT net