ADSM-L

Re: Looking for tuning refs

1998-08-13 11:11:02
Subject: Re: Looking for tuning refs
From: "Sinclair, Tony" <TJSinclair AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:11:02 -0700
Neil,

You are right about this site being where one can get the tuning guide,
but only IBM personnel can access the site.  We as users can not get
this Tuning and Performance guide unless we get it from our IBM reps.
At least that's what I heard  Jim Greblo say at the same conference.
So for those of us that have access to IBM personnel then they should
ask them to go to this internal IBM site and download it for them.

So that's what I did, I came home and had my IBM rep download and e-mail
it to me.  He did not download the diagrams associated with this HTML
file so I haven't put in on the ADSM-L for general publication, but
anyone who wants a copy the can e-mail me and I will pass it along.

Another point that the presenters of the S.F. Tuning session stated was
this publication was/is constantly changing, so that was why they hadn't
put out on the ADSM Web site yet...So anyone using this document I send
out, I will use the standard DISCLAIMER...(Don't Blame ME for
information in this Publication).

Tony Sinclair
ADSM Admin.
Snohomish County PUD #1