ADSM-L

Re: Looking for tuning refs

1998-08-12 20:02:31
Subject: Re: Looking for tuning refs
From: Neal Adams <neal AT SLAC.STANFORD DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:02:31 -0700
I think this is the web site you are refering to from the ISSS in SF last week.

http://ethel.sanjose.ibm.com/$adsm.htm

There's also a site for performance bench marks:

http://adsmperf.tucson.ibm.com

As Dan notes, they are internal to IBM so your rep might be able to access them.

These came from the ADSM Performance Tuning (Parts 1 and 2) Session notes.