ADSM-L

Re: client option sets and exclude lists

1998-08-12 10:36:22
Subject: Re: client option sets and exclude lists
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:36:22 -0500
I can't get it to work for include/exclude either, even when I changed the
option to inclexcl.  Here's one entry in my clientoptset, yet it still gets
backed up.  Is there something else that needs to be done to use it?

         Option: INCLEXCL
Sequence number: 15
       Override: No
   Option Value: exclude /.../core

iscm007:/ >dsmc s core
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.3
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1998, All Rights Reserved.

Selective Backup function invoked.

Node Name: ISCM007
Session established with server ADSM: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 3, Release 1, Level 1.2
  Server date/time: 08/12/1998 09:17:22  Last access: 08/11/1998 23:59:54

Normal File-->                 0 /core [Sent]
Selective Backup processing of 'core' finished without failure.