ADSM-L

Re: Restore on a remote client

2015-10-04 17:54:39
Subject: Re: Restore on a remote client
From: Cunningham, Jennifer [SMTP:Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We always change the opt file of the receiving one to look like the
giving node name.  As long as you remember to change the opt file back
to the originals, you should be all set.  We do this all of the time and
have never seen a problem.

Jennifer
Jennifer Cunningham
Desktop Operations / Backup & Recovery
SDN #8-435-4029
603-431-8400 x54029
Pager 1-800-225-0256 Pin 5982155
jennifer.cunningham AT libertymutual DOT com