ADSM-L

Re: Netware Client

1998-08-11 07:13:35
Subject: Re: Netware Client
From: "Cunningham, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 07:13:35 -0400
Alex,
There was a mention at the Storage Symposium last week of a 'GUI' for
Netware being introduced sometime next year integrated with v3's
webshell.  That's all I remember mentioned, maybe somebody could shed
some more light on it.

I have been praying for the same thing too!

Jenn
Jennifer Cunningham
Desktop Operations / Backup & Recovery
SDN #8-435-4029
603-431-8400 x54029
Pager 1-800-225-0256 Pin 5982155
jennifer.cunningham AT libertymutual DOT com