ADSM-L

Re: ftp site for NetWare Backup/Recovery Guide

1998-08-11 02:47:44
Subject: Re: ftp site for NetWare Backup/Recovery Guide
From: Campbell Esplin <Campbell AT KINGSLEY.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:47:44 +0200
Jim,

Thanks for confirming my point.....from your note the line " It has been
expanded to include NetWare v3
topics, as well as new NDS infos (schema, server specific info)." prompted
me to raise the note. Maybe I took it too literally and out of context.

I am currently awaiting a response on my call logged with IBM.

Your document will be of good use.

Keep well :-)

Campbell Esplin