ADSM-L

Re: AW: Returncode 1 from PRESCHEDULECMD

1998-08-10 12:52:53
Subject: Re: AW: Returncode 1 from PRESCHEDULECMD
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:52:53 -0400
What exactly is in the PRECMD.BAT and POSTCMD.BAT files? The
problem may have nothing to do with desktop interaction, but
with the commands inside the batch files. For instance, is
there anything in there that relies on certain environment
variables being set?

Instead of redirecting the output of PRECMD.BAT and POSTCMD.BAT,
you might try redirecting the output of each command within these
files. Be sure to redirect both stdout and stdin, i.e., each file
might contain:

command1 > cmd1.out 2>&1
command2 > cmd2.out 2>&1

etc. This might help shed some light.