ADSM-L

Re: Windows 98 support?

1998-08-10 12:08:59
Subject: Re: Windows 98 support?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:08:59 -0400
Hi again, Wanda!

We have not made any formal announcement of this support yet, so
take this with the proverbial "grain of salt" (i.e. this is *not*
thee official announcement): we are looking at supporting Windows
98 with the next client PTF.

Take care,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08/10/98 08:46:21 AM