ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and DHCP

1998-08-10 11:04:05
Subject: Re: ADSM and DHCP
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:04:05 -0400
Our DHCP servers are AIX; we back them up with the V2 ADSM client just like
all our other AIX machines and have had no problems with it.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert