ADSM-L

Re: Maint Level Question

1998-08-09 23:29:28
Subject: Re: Maint Level Question
From: Gary Johnson <GJOHNSO AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 15:29:28 +1200
The joblog for the ADSM Started Task does show the message you indicate,
however the joblog for the TCPIP Started Task doesn't.  Maybe there is a
parameter that needs to be specified within the TCP/IP parms, to allow
this info to appear, I'm not sure.  Anyway thanks for your reply. I'll
chase this up with our MVS Systems Programmer.

Gary Johnson
Operations Analyst  (Emergency Planning)
IT Operations,  Technology Operations
CLEAR Communications Ltd
12th floor,  49 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1001, New Zealand
* phone:  64-9-912-4200
     fax:      64-9-912-4454