ADSM-L

Re: Any experience with ADSM V3.1 on AIX V4.3 ?

1998-08-06 20:12:29
Subject: Re: Any experience with ADSM V3.1 on AIX V4.3 ?
From: "Lane, Debbie" <Debbie.Lane AT INTERMEC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:12:29 -0700
http://www.rs6000.ibm.com/software/Apps/LPPmap.ab.html

This web page states the following:
(A4) ADSM for AIX, V3.1 server, backup-archive client (GUI and CMD line,
API and
the administrative CMD line client have been tested and are now
supported on AIX V4.3.  The
ADSM installation images used for AIX V4.2.1 are the same images that
will be used for
AIX V4.3.  Other ADSM features including the ADSMConnect Agents,
WebShell client and HSM
have not yet been tested. For more information:
http://www.storage.ibm.com/adsm/
We will also be installing Adsm 3.1 on AIX 4.3, and I would be
interested in comments/tips people on the list can offer.