ADSM-L

Re: Looking for tuning refs ADSM: IBM LINK INFO

1998-08-06 16:19:44
Subject: Re: Looking for tuning refs ADSM: IBM LINK INFO
From: Larry Sanders <sanders AT SHOWME.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:19:44 -0500
On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Brian Callaghan wrote:

> Don-- I found a couple of ATS flashes; W9731B ADSM problem Determination
> guide.  The other is FLASH 9722, ADSM performance tuning parameters.  They
> also reference ADSM Performance Tuning orderable as SH26-4034.

The README.SRV file in the original 3.1.0 distribution of the AIX server
promised that "The ADSM V3 Performance Tuning Guide will be available on
the ADSM home page."  Why isn't it there with all of the other V3 manuals?

Larry Sanders                         Email:  cclrs AT showme.missouri DOT edu
Larry Sanders                         Email:  cclrs AT showme.missouri DOT edu
Information and Access                Phone:  573 882-6002
     Technology Services
University of Missouri - Columbia