ADSM-L

Re: database volumes

1998-08-05 18:16:09
Subject: Re: database volumes
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 23:16:09 +0100
I do not have any exact experience with doing this, but if you are using a jfs
formatted filesystem on AIX 4.2+, then you have to create the filesystem with
Large File Support (in the SMIT panel when creating the filesystem). If you do
not format the filesystem for Large File Support, then the 2GB filesize limit
still applies.

Peter Gathercole