ADSM-L

Re: ADSM >2GB volume support

1998-08-05 13:47:50
Subject: Re: ADSM >2GB volume support
From: Daniel Casey <jistdc1 AT FIREMAIL.JBHUNT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:47:50 -0500
I may have missed part of this thread, but I have a question
concerning what is mentioned below.

Can or doea ADSM backup Raw LV's on AIX?  How is ADSM told to
backup a RAW LV rather than a file or directory?  What about
Volume Groups?

Thanks,
Daniel
jistdc1 AT mail.jbhunt DOT com

Barry Fruchtman <bf AT US.IBM DOT COM> on 08/05/98 11:59:26 AM