ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:54:38
We have an IBM F50 (AIX) with a two drive scalar tape library. We have a
SCSI card for each drive and a separate SCSI card for the Robot.  We saw
enhance performance when each drive had its own controller and seperated
the Robot as per a suggestion from Scalar (This was to eliminate problems
with commands being sent to the robot while a tape was busy.)

We also have a seperate DAT drive that is used for database backups. No
sense in wasting a DLT tape.

This system works well for us.

 (Embedded
 image moved   buechler AT kcc DOT com
 to file:      08/05/98 12:04 PM
 pic16816.pcx)

Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu