ADSM-L

Oracle8 & ADSM Connect

1998-08-05 11:53:06
Subject: Oracle8 & ADSM Connect
From: Thiha Than <thiha AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:53:06 -0400
O8.0.4 and ADSM Connect works fine.  You can do two things to check the stat
from the ADSM server:

1.  From V3 command line client, assuming that file space name you use is
/adsmorc

     dsmc>  q ba   /adsmorc/*/* -sub=y

2.   From ADSM Administrative client:

     adsm> q occup nodename /adsmorc

We don't have the O8 OPS in house.  Someone from IBM France had
performance-tested O8 OPS with the 2.1.0.7 Connect Agent and it went very well.

regards,
Thiha